Double-click it to activate it. When you double-click the CD/DVD drive icon, it will open the CD-RW you’ve put in it, allowing you to view all of the data presently on it. You may either pick all or choose the things you wish to remove from this menu. Then choose Delete from the context menu or use the Delete key on your keyboard.
This Video Should Help:
If you have a cd with music on it, and you want to delete the songs from it, then you can do so by using Windows 10. Reference: how to delete files from a cd windows 10.
- can you delete files off a burned cd
- how to delete songs from a cd on a mac
- how to delete songs from a cd windows 10
- how to delete files from cd read only
- how to delete files from non rewritable cd