If you’re a Windows 10 user, you may be wondering how to change your default music player. Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that.
Checkout this video:
In this Windows 10 guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to change the default music player app on your device to something else, whether that’s the built-in Groove Music or Pandora.
How to change default music player on Windows 10?
If you’re a music lover, you probably have your favorite music player. Maybe you’re a die-hard iTunes fan, or maybe you prefer Windows Media Player. Either way, you probably want your favorite music player to be the default player on your computer.
Luckily, it’s easy to change the default music player on Windows 10. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Click on System.
3.Click on Default apps.
4. Scroll down to the “Music player” section and click on the currently-selected music player to open a list of options.
5. Select your preferred music player from the list of options and click Save.
That’s all there is to it! Now your preferred music player will be the default player whenever you open a new audio file on your computer.
Why change the default music player on Windows 10?
There are a few reasons you might want to change your default music player on Windows 10. Maybe you just prefer a different player, or you want to try something new. Maybe you switched to a new service like Spotify or Apple Music and want your computer to reflect that.
In any case, it’s easy to change your default music player on Windows 10. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app by clicking the Start button and then the gear-shaped icon.
2. Click on System.
3. Under “Default apps,” click on the link that says “Choose default apps by file type.”
4. Find the “.mp3” file type and click on it to open the drop-down menu.
5. Select the music player you want to use as your default and click OK.
What are the best music players for Windows 10?
The best music player for Windows 10 is a matter of personal preference, but there are a few players that stand out from the crowd. The most popular music player for Windows 10 is iTunes, but it’s not the only option. Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player, and Foobar2000 are all excellent music players that offer a variety of features and customization options.
iTunes is the default music player for Windows 10, but it’s not the only option. If you prefer another music player, you can change the default player in Windows 10.
How to change default music player on Windows 10 – step by step guide
Here’s a step by step guide on how to change default music player on Windows 10:
1. Press the Start button, then type in “default apps”.
2. Click on the entry for “Default apps” in the search results.
3. Scroll down to the section labeled “Music Player” and click on the current default music player to select a new one.
4. A list of all compatible music players will be displayed. Select the one you want to use as your default and then click “OK”.
How to change default music player on Windows 10 – video tutorial
In this video tutorial, we will show you how to change the default music player on Windows 10 from Groove Music to iTunes.
We hope you found this article helpful and were able to change your default music player on Windows 10. If you have any additional questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about changing the default music player on Windows 10:
-How do I change the default music player on Windows 10?
-How do I set my default music player to a different app?
-What are the steps to change the default music player on Windows 10?
-Can I set another app as my default music player on Windows 10?
There are a few different ways to change the default music player on Windows 10, and each has its own advantages. Here’s a look at the options:
1. Change the default music player in the Windows 10 Settings app. This is the easiest way to change the default music player, and it will work for most people.
2. Change the default music player using the Control Panel. This method is a little bit more complicated, but it gives you more control over which programs are set as defaults.
3. Change the default music player using the Registry Editor. This method is for advanced users who are comfortable working with the Registry Editor.
Assuming you want to make Windows Media Player your default player:
1. Open Windows Media Player.
2. click on ** Tools** > **Options** .
3. In the Options dialog box that appears, click the **File Types** tab.
4. In the ** File Types** tab, scroll down the list until you see MP3. Highlight MP3 and then check the box labelled **Play using Windows Media Player** .
5. If there are any other file types that you want to use Windows Media Player for, repeat step 4 for those file types as well.
6. You can now close the Options dialog box.